Secure Your Property With A Perimeter Beam Alarm two sensors that send a Invisible Infra Red Beam from one to the other and once walked through or broken sends a signal to the reciever which triggers an alarm or calls your phone to alert you there is intruders.
We cover all of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire with installations but we can supply throughout the UK and Europe.
The best form of security is Preventing it happening and that starts with knowing there's an intruder.
A wireless system that works at a distance of up to 900m
Imagine having your Perimeter and Entry Points all covered by invisible Perimeter Beams, nobody could enter without you knowing. If your serious about Protecting your property then call today for a free quote with no obligation on 01482 869849.
A perimeter security beams alarm system is one that is set up around the perimeter and entryways of your property.
It's a great way of adding an extra layer of defence to protect your home, garden, and driveway, and it serves as a first line of defence that can prevent intruders from entering your home or place of business.
For business and industrial purposes, a perimeter alarm system is ideal for parking areas, construction sites, roof access points, vacant land, farms, and storage buildings, and industrial or other compounds where securing the boundaries of the property is just as important as securing the buildings.
Just imagine how valuable it would be if you where notified the moment trespassers enter your property.
Perimeter beam defences combine infra red perimeter beams and boundary alarms to create an alert system that triggers when a perimeter beam is broken or crossed.
The involves the use of wireless transmission devices and receivers which are set up around the boundary of the property. Each transmission and receiver pair is capable of projecting an infra red beam of up to 100 meters long; with devices placed at intervals around the perimeter, an infra red boundary is created.
The boundary itself is invisible, but when crossed or broken, it triggers an audible alarm or siren, or a call to a landline or mobile phone.
Beams can be up to 100 meters long. The receivers trigger alarms, which you have control over the volume or it can be programmed to call your mobile allowing you to act in time to prevent crime. This system works perfect along side CCTV security Systems allowing you to view remotely when an intrusion has been triggered there are many ways to secure your property call Roadcarmera uk to arrange a free survey and consultation today.
Features and Benefits of Perimeter Beam Defence Systems:
• Infra red transmission and receiver devices are powered by reliable solar panels that can store solar energy during all seasons, so your perimeter alarm system continues to function even during a power outage.
• Infra red defence systems are calibrated to prevent animals from triggering alarms, and are not sensitive to changes in temperature.
• Provides a lower rate of false alarms than most perimeter defence systems.
• Wireless transmission range of up to 900 meters allows protection of a large area.
• Trigger an audible siren instantly, and/or receive a phone alert within seconds of your property boundary being crossed.
• An ideal accompaniment to a CCTV security system, giving you the ability to remotely view your property when an alarm has been triggered.
There are many ways to secure land and buildings, and installing a perimeter alarm system is an ideal early warning system that provides an alert the second someone enters onto your property.
Get a free consultation and quote from Roadcamera UK by giving us a call on 01482-869849, 01472 476073 or email us at email@example.com
CCTV- UK Business Directory